CYCLE™ Fatigue Monitoring System
CYCLE™ Fatigue Monitoring System provides an on-site assessment of the entire coiled tubing string. The program is designed to accurately manage and assess the life span of CT strings based on fatigue, ballooning, and corrosion. All of the activity that the coiled tubing has been exposed to is recorded in a string file. Accurate knowledge of tubing damage can prevent fatigue-related CT failures.
In predicting the fatigue of a string, CYCLE software tracks:
• Jobs completed
• Job types
• The effect of sour environments
• The movement of the string during the job
• The internal pressure during the string movement
• The fluids and abrasives in the string
• The flow rate of fluids in the string
• The effects of shipping, cutting, storage, and maintenance activities
Armed with this information, you’ll be able to confidently determine the number of cycles, ballooning, wall-thickness, corrosion, damage, and fatigue along the string.