Size 20 E-4 Wireline Pressure Setting Assembly - REFURBISHED
- Buy 3 for $3,800.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for $3,400.00 each and save 15%
The field-proven E-4™ wireline pressure setting assembly is used to set any electric line set product including bridge plugs, cement retainers, retainer production packers, and other wireline set tools. In all applications where an E-4 assembly is used, a Model B™ or other appropriate wireline adapter kit will be required.
We have a limited supply of refurbished E4 setting tools available. Each of these tools has been fully inspected as follows:
- All parts are visually and dimensionally inspected
- Non Destructive Examination Inspection (NDE) is performed on all parts
- Magnetic Particle Testing (QP100-001)
- Surface Inspection
- Thread Inspection and Repair
- All parts that passed the (NDE) inspection are sent out for rework to minimize any minor imperfections.
- All parts have a QPQ (BMS-A404) Liquid Salt Bath providing superior wear resistance and improve strength.
Certificate of Compliance utilizing these parts will be issued stating that the Product meets all requirements, standards and or specification set forth by Baker Hughes.
- Proven design has been the "Industry Standard" for many years
- Incorporates a disk bleeder valve to ensure safe and simple pressure bleed-off
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 400 deg. F
- Maximum Hydrostatic Pressure: 15000 psi
- Maximum Setting Force (lb)*: 55,000 (lb)*
*The force output of the E-4 wireline pressure setting assembly is a function of well conditions, and the characteristics of the device that is being set. The E-4 WLPSA will generate sufficient force to set standard BHGE bridge plugs, packers and other productds under specified conditions. Other manufacturers devices should be tested before attempting to set with the E-4 WLPSA.
The following setting procedure is typical:
The proper size wireline adapter kit is installed in the packer. The packer and adapter kit are then connected to the pressure setting assembly which is run to setting depth on the electric wireline. A small charge of electrical current transmitted through the electric wireline ignites the power charge in the setting assembly, gradually building up gas pressure. This pressure produces the controlled force necessary to set the packer. When the prescribed setting force has been applied, the release lug in the wireline adapter kit separates, thereby freeing the setting equipment for retrieval.
Size 20 Firing Head (Material No. (H437201000) is not included in 20 WLPSA
The E-4™ wireline pressure setting assembly (W.L.P.S.A.) is a device in which the products of combustion are utilized for the gradual development of force through pressure. This motive force operates the various working parts of the W.L.P.S.A. in a proper sequence to ensure the successful setting of Baker Hughes bridge plugs, retainer production packers, cement retainers, and other products.
The pressure required is built up through a slow-set power charge, (Product Family No. H43766), or a standard power charge, (Product Family No. H43764). For specifics on all power charges and igniters view our Slow-Set Power Charge, Standard Power Charge, Secondary Igniter, BP-3S and BP-4S Igniter product pages (Product Family Nos. H43766, H43764, H43743, H43744).
The setting pressure is confined to the proper area of the setting tool through the use of O-ring seals. It is of critical importance that all O-rings be maintained in perfect condition and replaced after each use.
The E-4 wireline pressure setting assembly incorporates a piercing disk bleeder system to provide a safe, easy method of bleeding off trapped pressure before disassembling the W.L.P.S.A. after it has been run.