TrueStage Power Charge: Compatible in Baker #10 & #20 Setting Tools, 3 5/8” Compact Setting Tool
- Buy 200 for $68.00 each and save 15%
Next-generation technology engineered to facilitate a simplified solution for reliable initiations with easy clean-up, and is compatible in multiple sizes.
It includes a secondary, embedded ignitor that eliminates misfires and ensures reliable initiation. TrueStage power charges can simplify your operations for reliable and consistent plug setting.
- Provides consistent burn times for reliable setting and shearing
- Maximizes the complete burn and provides reliable initiation with embedded secondary ignitors
- Ensures universal deployment in both #10 and #20 E-4 setting tools
- Reduces field errors and minimizes inventory with a standardized tube size
- Retains excellent thermal stability up to 400°F
Setting frac plugs in plug-and-perf operations