Power charge, Standard, Size 20 E4
Ready to ship in 5 days or less
- Buy 150 for $69.30 each and save 15%
- Buy 300 for $56.90 each and save 31%
Our setting tools and wireline accessories offer more running options for your remediation operations. These products save you time and money by letting you choose the most effective and affordable deployment method for your situation. We offer tools for high pressure/high temperature wells and highly deviated wells. Several models are designed to save you time by completing multiple tasks in one trip.
The Model E-4™ wireline pressure setting assembly (WLPSA™) sets bridge plugs, cement retainers, and production packers on electric wireline. It's used with a casing collar locator for correlation of exact setting depth. The Model E-4 WLPSA is a gas-generating tool for the gradual development of hydraulic force required to set wireline deployed tools. Gas pressure is obtained by the electrical ignition of a BP-3S™ igniter that activates the secondary igniter and the power charge.
The Model E-4 WLPSA incorporates a disk bleeder valve to ensure safe and simple pressure bleed-off prior to disassembly after being run. The firing head connects the Model E-4 WLPSA to the collar locator on the electric wireline, providing electrical ignition of the power charge through the primary and secondary igniters. The top end is blank, so threads can be machined to fit the electric wireline provider's collar locator. The firing head is available separately.
- Maximize remediation operation effectiveness with time-saving running options
- More running options for your remediation operations
- Incorporates a disk bleeder valve to ensure safe and simple pressure bleed-off
Our Model E-4 HP/HT wireline pressure setting assembly (WLPSA) is used for the gradual development of force through pressure, which operates the WLPSA in proper sequence. This ensures successful setting of bridge plugs, retainer production packers, cement retainers, and other tools deployed on wireline.
- Sets bridge plugs and cement retainers and production packers on electric wireline
- 450 deg. F [232 deg. C] temperature rating
- 25000 psi pressure rating