Heavy Duty Cylinder, Size 20 E4
The Model E-4™ wireline pressure setting assembly (WLPSA™) sets bridge plugs, cement retainers, and production packers on electric wireline. It's used with a casing collar locator for correlation of exact setting depth. The Model E-4 WLPSA is a gas-generating tool for the gradual development of hydraulic force required to set wireline deployed tools. Gas pressure is obtained by the electrical ignition of a BP-3S™ igniter that activates the secondary igniter and the power charge.
The Model E-4 WLPSA incorporates a disk bleeder valve to ensure safe and simple pressure bleed-off prior to disassembly after being run. The firing head connects the Model E-4 WLPSA to the collar locator on the electric wireline, providing electrical ignition of the powder charge through the primary and secondary igniters. The top end is blank, so threads can be machined to fit the electric wireline provider's collar locator. The firing head is available separately.
Our Model E-4 HP/HT wireline pressure setting assembly (WLPSA) is used for the gradual development of force through pressure, which operates the WLPSA in proper sequence. This ensures successful setting of bridge plugs, retainer production packers, cement retainers, and other tools deployed on wireline. It has a temperature rating of 450 deg. F [232 deg. C] and a pressure rating of 25,000 psi."
- Maximize remediation operation effectiveness with time-saving running options
- More running options for your remediation operations
- Sets bridge plugs and cement retainers and production packers on electric wireline
- Incorporates a disk bleeder valve to ensure safe and simple pressure bleed-off
- 450 deg. F [232 deg. C] temperature rating
- 25000 psi pressure rating