Signature D Series Permanent Packer, 432-268, 5.5 inch 20-23 lb/ft
12 - 16 weeks from Houston, TX
The Bakerline™ series high-performance and versatile Signature D™ and Signature DB™ retainer production packers are considered the industry standard among permanent production packers. The Signature D and DB packers are also frequently used as permanent squeeze or testing packers, or as permanent or temporary bridge plugs. The slim-line design of the Bakerline series Signature D and DB packers has field-proven reliability, and their solid construction enables 50% faster run-in without fear of impact damage or premature setting, reducing risk and nonproductive time. The packers have two opposing sets of full-circle, full-strength slips that ensure setting, and the packersﾒ unique interlocking, expandable metal backup rings create a positive barrier to packing element extrusions. The packing element resists swaboff, and packs off securely when the packer is set.
- For permanent production packing
- Replacement for permanent squeeze or testing packer
- To serve as a permanent or temporary bridge plug
Features and Benefits
- Solid construction saves rig time with 50% faster runin without fear of impact damage or premature setting
- Two opposing sets of full-circle, full-strength slips ensure packer remains properly set
- Packing element resists swab-off and packs off securely when packer is set
- Unique interlocking, expandable metal backup rings contact casing creates a positive barrier to packing element extrusion
Casing: 5.5 inch 20-23 lb/ft
Download the product brochure here.