Practical Wellbore Stability Analysis
- Data requirement for building wellbore stability analysis.
- Introduction to JewelSuite PressCheck Geomechanical Modeling tool
- Calibration of 1D geomechanical models using breakout and drilling induced fracture occurrence
- Determination of safe mud window to avoid kick, wellbore collapse, and tensile failure of the well.
- Determination of the optimal casing depth for wellbore stability
- Evaluation of the optimal drilling directions using stereo-plots
- Sensitivity analysis plots for decision making
- Evaluation of bedding plane and temperature effects
- Quantitative risk assessment of geomechanical data input
This training course is designed for anyone interested in selecting the best well path, designing for stable well drilling and casing plan, and evaluating drilling risk before and during well drilling.
- Drilling Engineers
- Geomechanics Specialist
- Earth Scientists
- Reservoir Engineers
- Completions Engineer
Request a class
Can't find the class or class offering you'd like? Please email us with the class and date range you'd like to see offered and we will contact you with any additional questions. contact us.