Practical Wellbore Geomechanical & Pore Pressure Modeling
- Data Requirement for Geomechanical Modeling/Pore pressure Prediction
- Introduction to JewelSuite PressCheck Geomechanical Modeling tool
- Rock Mechanical Property
- Calculating Overburden Stress
- Pore Pressure Modeling/Prediction
- Modeling Horizontal stresses Fracture Gradient Modeling
- Validating Geomechanical Model
This training course is designed for anyone interested in building a base wellbore pore pressure model and other geomechanical models that can be used for wellbore and field geomechanical analysis and/or simulation: .
- Drilling Engineers
- Geomechanics Specialist
- Earth Scientists
- Reservoir Engineers
- Completions Engineer
Related Course: PRACTICAL WELLBORE STABILITY ANALYSIS
Request a class
Can't find the class or class offering you'd like? Please email us with the class and date range you'd like to see offered and we will contact you with any additional questions. contact us.
Fill out our quick survey and receive a coupon code to use on your next order of Baker Hughes Tech Facts Engineering Handbook.