1 Day - Pore Pressure Prediction - Overpressure, Causes and Detection
This 1-day course provides the participants with strategies for making pore pressure predictions. Participants learn a variety of pore pressure calculation methodologies. Practical exercises build expertise in handling the data used to make pore pressure predictions. Topics include:
- The Role of Pore Pressure Prediction in Reservoir Exploitation
- Basic Principles of Pore Pressure Systems
- Pore Pressure Calculation Methodologies
- The Worldwide Distribution of Overpressure
- Personnel involved in well planning, drilling engineering, and reservoir engineering.
- Drilling Engineers
- Reservoir Engineers
Request a class
Can't find the class or class offering you'd like? Please email us with the class and date range you'd like to see offered and we will contact you with any additional questions. contact us.
Fill out our quick survey and receive a coupon code to use on your next order of Baker Hughes Tech Facts Engineering Handbook.