- Explain the life cycle of a well.
- Describe the role of the operations company in the oil and gas industry.
- Describe the role of the service company in the oil and gas industry.
- Explain when and where Drilling and Evaluation services and tools are used in the well life cycle.
- Explain when and where Completion and Production services and tools are used in the well life cycle.
- Identify and discuss midstream services provided by service companies.
Course Length:3 days
- Houston, Texas
- Dubai, UAE
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for new employees in the oil industry or for those with interest learning about the oil industry.
The oil and gas industry consists of several activities, beginning with exploration and ending with the delivery of energy products. This course begins with an overview of the industry to provide context. The focus is narrowed to the life cycle of the well and the tools and services used, followed by discussion of mid-stream and downstream activities. The presentations include visits to the education center shop and yard to view tools and equipment discussed.
- Oil and gas industry overview
- The well life cycle—drilling and evaluation
- The well life cycle—completion and production
- Downstream and mid-stream activities
Request a class
Can't find the class or class offering you'd like? Please email us with the class and date range you'd like to see offered and we will contact you with any additional questions. contact us.