JewelSuite Wellcheck Wellbore Stability Analysis Training
- Perform wellbore stability analysis to predict failures
- Apply a JewelSuite wellbore stability analysis to the selection of a well path
- Development of well drilling and casing plans, and evaluating drilling risks
- Run Quantitative Risk Assessment and sensitivity Analysis
Course Length:1 day
- Houston, Texas
Who Should Attend
Personnel involved in using JewelSuite to perform wellbore stability analyses and apply the results to drilling decisions.
- Drilling Engineers
- Geomechanics Specialist
- Earth Scientists
- Reservoir Engineers
- Completions Engineer
Through several activities, trainees perform an extensive wellbore stability analysis and apply it to drilling decisions with the goal of preventing wellbore failures. Included in this course is the introduction to applications that support generation of geomechanical wellbore analysis. JewelSuite WellCheck will be used primarily for performing wellbore stability analysis.
- Data requirement for building wellbore stability analysis
- Calibration of 1D geomechanical models using breakout and drilling induced fracture occurrence
- Determination of safe mud window to avoid kick, wellbore collapse, and tensile failure of the well
- Determination of the optimal casing depth for wellbore stability
- Evaluation of the optimal drilling directions using stereo-plots
- Sensitivity analysis plots for decision making
- Evaluation of bedding plane and temperature effects
- Quantitative risk assessment of geomechanical data input
Request a class
Can't find the class or class offering you'd like? Please email us with the class and date range you'd like to see offered and we will contact you with any additional questions. contact us.
Fill out our quick survey and receive a coupon code to use on your next order of Baker Hughes Tech Facts Engineering Handbook.