JewelSuite Subsurface Modeling Course
The course follows the typical subsurface modeling workflow, between geological concepts underlying reservoir development and numerical solutions attempting to represent the reservoir using JewelSuite Subsurface Modeling software.
Through hands-on training, attendees learn how to import and analyze data, build structural and geological models, predict reservoir and Petrophysical properties using geostatistical tools, produce realistic volumetric estimation for hydrocarbon reservoir and position future planned-well scenarios.
Primary topics covered in the course are:
- Data input and preparation
- Basic seismic Interpretation workflow
- Well correlation and formation top picking
- Fault and structural modeling
- Building 3D grids
- Property modeling
- Fluid and saturation modeling
- Volumetric calculation
- Well Planning
- Pre- and post-processing reservoir simulation
Who should attend
- Reservoir Engineers
- Field Development planning professionals
Fill out our quick survey and receive a coupon code to use on your next order of Baker Hughes Tech Facts Engineering Handbook.