JewelSuite Presscheck Geomechanical Modeling Training
This 1-day hands-on course shows participants how to build the base geomechanical model. Participants will learn how to model rock mechanical properties, overburden stress, pore pressure, horizontal stresses and fracture gradient for offset wells and planned wells.
- Build a base geomechanical model using JewelSuite PressCheck
- Build a wellbore pore pressure model
Course Length:1 day
- Houston, Texas
Who Should Attend
Personnel using JewelSuite to create geomechanical models for wellbore and field geomechanical analysis or simulation:
- Drilling Engineers
- Geomechanics Specialists
- Earth Scientists
- Reservoir Engineers
- Completions Engineers
This course provides hands on learning on how to build base geomechanical model. Attendees will learn the workflow tools and functionality within JewelSuite PressCheck to model rock mechanical properties, overburden stress, wellbore pore pressure, horizontal stresses and fracture gradient for wells. Through this training, you will also learn to constrain the maximum horizontal stress from observed wellbore failure and validate a geomechanical model from wellbore failures.
- Data requirements for geomechanical modeling and pore pressure prediction.
- Introduction to JewelSuite PressCheck and rock mechanical properties
- Modeling overburden stress
- Pore pressure modeling and prediction
- Horizontal stress modeling\
- Fracture gradient modeling
- Validating geomechanical models
Request a class
Can't find the class or class offering you'd like? Please email us with the class and date range you'd like to see offered and we will contact you with any additional questions. contact us.