JewelSuite 1D Geomechanics Course
The course follows the common geomechanics modeling workflow based on the integration and interpretation of a suite of 1D data sets with auxiliary data to predict excess geo-pressures and fracture gradient using multiple prediction and measurement methodologies to avoid kicks, losses, and wellbore instabilities using JewelSuite Geomechanics software.
Through hands-on training, attendees learn how to import and analyze data from the offsets wells, determine lithology and shale volume, displayed measured formation test, calculate and interactively modify overburden, normal compaction trend lines and interpreted pore-pressure profile and position future planned-well scenarios.
The primary topics covered in the course are:
- Data Input and preparation
- Lithology and rock property modeling
- Overburden calculation
- Pore pressure prediction (NCT)
- Horizontal stress calculation
- Fracture gradient calculation
- Plan well analysis
- Wellbore stability workflow
- Quantitative risk assessment (QRA)
- Advanced wellbore stability
- Advanced stress modeling
Who should attend
- Reservoir Engineers
- Drilling Engineers
- Field Development planning professionals
Fill out our quick survey and receive a coupon code to use on your next order of Baker Hughes Tech Facts Engineering Handbook.