Designing ESP Systems with AutographPC Software
- Create optimized electrical submersible pump (ESP) lifting solutions using Baker Hughes AutographPC™ software
- Complete a well model profile exercise using AutographPC
- Demonstrate design solutions success using the Dynamic Simulator with AutographPC
- Validate surface controller operations and reduce power consumption with AutographPC
Course Length:2 days
- Houston, Texas
- Dubai, UAE
Who Should Attend
Personnel involved with the design of ESP systems who have attended ESP Technology and Operation or have previous ESP experience.
- Production managers
- Production supervisors
- Field operators
- Petroleum engineers
- Production engineers
AutographPC illustrates how changing wellbore conditions impact the ESP in real and accelerated time. The course first introduces the AutographPC software and its capability. The participant then uses the software to design various elements of the ESP system using real-world data. Activities provided ensure that a range of typical conditions and situations are covered, with activity feedback providing the basis for additional learning.
- Software operation and interpretation of results
- Selection of tapered (gas-handling) pumps
- Use of dynamic simulator and sensitivity analysis options
Request a class
Can't find the class or class offering you'd like? Please email us with the class and date range you'd like to see offered and we will contact you with any additional questions. contact us.