Cement and Well Integrity Evaluation
August 15th, 2018 – August 16th, 2018
This two day course provides classroom theory and hands-on practice on well integrity services - cement and pipe evaluation technologies. It covers tools theories, applications and utilization, deployment and basic interpretation of acquired data for well integrity operational management and decision making.
Upon successful completion, participants will be able to;
- Explain the basics concepts of cement and pipe evaluation
- Understand the measurement principles of cement and pipe evaluation technologies
- Identify the applications and utilization of the various well integrity (casing inspection and cement) evaluation technologies
- Identify specific well integrity issues that can occur and how they can be detected/diagnosed
- Understand how well integrity operations are deployed
- Understand the basic interpretation of acquired well integrity data and utilization of the data for decision making and asset management.
- Discuss other relevant Wireline technologies and their impact on well integrity
Well Integrity Regulators
Fill out our quick survey and receive a coupon code to use on your next order of Baker Hughes Tech Facts Engineering Handbook.