438 3.0 QUIK Drill™ Bridge Plug with New Hybrid Slip (H401320001)
The 438 3.0 QUIK Drill™ Composite Bridge Plug is a millable/drillable well isolation device that may be quickly removed with conventional milling tools. The operator can independently treat or test each zone, and then remove the bridge plug in an under balanced environment in one trip. The under balanced removal is typically accomplished with coiled tubing, deployed downhole motors, and milling tools. On wireline, the bridge plug is set using the E4™ Wireline Pressure Setting Assembly and on threaded pipe or coiled tubing, the plug is set utilizing the J™ Hydraulic Setting Tool.
- Hybrid slip material results in smaller and lighter weight slip debris during removal
- Engineered for use in horizontal or vertical applications
- Designed for hydraulic pump down deployment on wireline
- Millout times of 10 minutes or less
- Plug moves at higher speeds with lower pump rates during deployment
- Smaller quantities of fluid required to pump the plug to depth
- Ability to deploy longer strings of perforating guns in a single run
- Shorter deployment times
- Composite material properties maximize cutting removal efficiency
- No brass rings or tungsten carbide buttons left in the hole that could inhibit drill-out
- Multiple plugs can be run to isolate multiple zones
- Large slip contact area effectively bites into casing and secures the plug in place
- Improved slip design increases milling efficiency and decreases cutting debris size
- Casing OD: 5.5 in.
- Casing Weight: 15.5 - 23 lb/ft
- Pressure Rating: 9,000 psi above, 7,500 psi below
- Temperature Rating: 70 - 325°F
- Max Tool O.D: 4.375 in.