360 3.0 QUIK Drill™ Composite Frac Plug (Ball Type with New Hybrid Slip) - H400420009
The Gen 3.0 QUIK Drill™ Ball Type Composite Frac Plug is a millable/drillable well isolation device with hydraulic deployment capabilities. The plug can be deployed through the vertical section of the well on wireline and then hydraulically pumped through the remaining horizontal section to the desired setting depth and then set with the E-4™ Wireline Pressure Setting Assembly. The Gen 3.0 QUIK Drill™ may also be deployed on coil tubing or pipe and set hydraulically with a J™ Hydraulic Setting Tool. The Gen 3.0 QUIK Drill™ Ball Type Frac Plug utilizes a composite ball to isolate the zones below the plug from the stimulation or treatment applications occurring above. The plug can be run with the ball on seat or the ball can be dropped prior to the frac job. Once the ball is dropped, this plug will provide isolation whenever the pressure above the tool is greater than the pressure below the tool. Comingled testing and production of zones both above and below the tool can occur once a higher pressure differential from below is established. The operator can independently treat or test each zone.
This frac plug utilizes the new technology hybrid slip material. The hybrid slip is manufactured from a lower density material which significantly improves the removal performance of the plug without sacrificing mechanical integrity. The composite plug can be removed in one trip with coiled tubing deployed downhole motors and milling tools or with a power swivel and workover bit on threaded tubing.
- Hybrid slip material results in smaller and lighter weight slip debris during removal
- Engineered for use in horizontal or vertical applications
- Designed for hydraulic pump down deployment on wireline
- Millout times of 10 minutes or less
- Plug moves at higher speeds with lower pump rates during deployment
- Smaller quantities of fluid required to pump the plug to depth
- Ability to deploy longer strings of perforating guns in a single run
- Shorter deployment times
- Ball Drop feature allows for flow back before isolation
- Ball Drop feature allows for additional tools to be pumped before isolation
- Composite material properties maximize cutting removal efficiency
- Ball made from easily millable composite material
- No brass rings or tungsten carbide buttons left in the hole that could inhibit drill-out
- Multiple plugs can be run to isolate multiple zones
- Dual clutching mechanism keeps multiple plugs from rotating during drillout
- Large slip contact area effectively bites into casing and secures the plug in place
- Casing OD: 4.5 in.
- Casing Weight: 11.6 - 15.1 lb/ft
- Pressure Rating: 10,000 above (psi)
- Temperature Rating: 70 - 350 oF
- Max Tool OD: 3.595 in.
a href="/media/pdf/H400420009.pdf" target="_blank">Download the composite frac plug spec sheet here.