The Baker Hughes CARBO-TROL 375 high temperature filtration reducer is a naturally occuring asphaltite that provides HP/HT filtration control in invert emulsion drilling fluid systems, helping to maximize borehole stability, improve formation evaluation, and maintain the hydraulic performance of drilling fluids
Contact us for pricing
Features and Benefits
• Effective filtration reducer in HP/HT environments.
• Minimal effect on the rheological properties of fluids up to 18.ppg (2.16sg)
• Improves filter cake quality
• HP/HT filtration control in invert emulsion drilling fluids
• Conventional or unconventional oil and gas wells