Pre-Drill Pore Pressure / Fracture Gradient
20 days from receipt of client data
- Provides a safe mud window to drill
- Rreduces drilling uncertainties and HSE risks
- Helps to optimize investment
Pricing for the pre-drill 1D pore pressure interpretation is based on analysis of data from up to two (2) offset wells and PPFG prediction for one (1) planned well.
- Pore pressure, fracture gradient and overburden
- Safe mud window in each hole section
- Casing seat depth recommendation
- PowerPoint report and delivery.* (View example)
Electronic copy of presentation will be provided. Also includes onsite presentation, depending on location and cost, and/or via webinar.
b. All data will be trasferred using Baker Hughes WellLink™ secure online data delivery system
c. Analysis to be completed 20 days from receipt of client data d. This service can only be ordered online for US and Canada wells at this time