How to Generate a Quote
To generate a quote through the web site, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the site
Once you've logged in, navigate to the product page. Click on Generate Quote to create a quote of just this individual product. If you’d like a quote with multiple products, click on add to cart.
- If you would like to factor shipping into the quote, please select a shipping address or click "+ New Address" to add a new address
Once you’ve selected a shipping address or added a new address, click on Submit Quote for shipping to get calculated and to save your quote.
- On the Generate a Quote confirmation screen, you'll have a link to view your saved quotes as well as to download a PDF version of the quote.
- You'll also receive an email notification with the details of the quote.
- A PDF document with your quote is generated and you will be prompted to save it to your computer or it may open automatically depending on your browser settings.
- To access all your quotes, log in to the site and go to the My Account Page. Your quotes are saved under My Quotes.
- Quotes are typically valid for up to 30 days. When you’re ready, you can convert your quote to an order by clicking on Proceed to Checkout.
When you initiate the conversion from quote to order, any items that are in your cart will be moved to the wishlist and no other items can be added to the cart.
If you aren’t ready to convert your quote to an order, you can stop the process by clicking on “abort” and the quote will be saved in the “My Quotes” section of your account.
17021 Aldine Westfield
Houston, TX 77073
For questions about orders placed online use the green "Help" tab located on the right side of the page.
For all other inquiries including:
- Contact Information
- Technical Support
Please contact our corporate offices at 713-439-8600 or visit our corporate homepage.