ESP Technology and Operation
Through discussion, demonstrations, and models, participants learn the technology, operating parameters, and operational issues of ESP systems.
- Identify when the choice of an electrical submersible pump (ESP) is beneficial
- Discuss the conditions for most favorable ESP performance
- Describe the equipment and sub components of the ESP and operational functionality
- Discuss ESP operations and reaction from changes to well inflow parameter changes
Course Length: 3 days
Through discussion, demonstrations, and models, participants learn the technology, operating parameters, and operational issues of ESP systems. The course begins with a detailed discussion of ESP system components, highlighting each component’s function and expected operational performance. The course then focuses on ESP operating parameters, limitations, and factors such as well conditions that affect ESP lifespan, providing guidance on how to get peak performance and enhanced production from ESP systems.
- ESP components
- Operating ranges and system limitations
- Equipment selection strategies
- Well environments and ESP operations
- Maximizing equipment life
- Minimizing workover costs
Who Should Attend
Personnel who support the purchase, design, operation, or installation of ESP systems.
- Production engineers
- Petroleum engineers
- Field production supervisors
- Houston, Texas
- Dubai, UAE
- Customer on-site course available
Request a class
Can't find the class or class offering you'd like? Please email us with the class and date range you'd like to see offered and we will contact you with any additional questions. contact us.