Calcium Chloride - (38%) Liquid, bulk (bbl)
Call to schedule. Truckloads ready to pickup in 1-2 days, Barge loads in 1-4 weeks.
Calcium chloride has a wide range of applications including:
- Concrete Acceleration
- Drilling and Completion Fluid additive
- Ice Melting: Roads and Sidewalks
- Roads - Base Stabilization
- Roads - Dust Control
- Tire Weighting
- Water Treatment
Calcium Chloride is one of the most effective dust control and dust suppression agents in the industry.Calcium chloride retains moisture for prolonged periods. This unique property helps to hold down dust and stabilize unpaved road surfaces.
As one of the most common dust control agents for gravel and unpaved roads, calcium chloride is extremely effective in:
- Reducing the loss of fine material from the road surface
- Reducing the loss of aggregate material
- Reducing road maintenance costs
Source: Gravel Roads: Maintenance and Design Manual: Section IV: Dust Control/Stabilization: U.S. Department of Transportation - Federal Highway Administration.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture - Forest Service has recommended application guidelines:
0.2 - 0.35 gallons / sq. yd.
Dust Palliative Selection and Application Guide
Contact our experts at BHGE with your questions about this product:
Phone: +1 800-505-6413 ext. 506
FCA (pickup) from Geismar, LA. Also available from other gulf coast locations. Please contact us to schedule a pickup.
- Prices for the products purchased from this website do not include any technical support or field services.
- Product prices are quoted FCA, Sheldon Road, Houston, TX
- Orders may be picked up at the above location or, alternatively, BHGE will arrange transportation to the requested destination within the continental USA at cost
- Buyer is responsible arranging, and paying for, the transportation of the products to the buyer's work location.
- Products are supplied on complete truck or barge loads for HSE reasons and to facilitate transportation