6 in. Triton TCI Tricone Drill Bit, IADC 537
5 weeks from Texas
Hughes Christensen Triton™ tricone bits from Baker Hughes are a dependable solution designed for simple, highly drillable formations without adding extra cost. Computational fluid dynamics modeling improves cuttings removal and reduces bit balling tendencies to improve penetration rates. High-quality materials and manufacturing processes help ensure durability to maintain an accurate borehole diameter.
- Conventional drilling applications
- Drillout applications
- Junk drilling applications
- Standard Bearing Package - A very reliable bearing package that incorporates field proven technology and precision manufacturing tolerances for increased reliability.
- High Penetration Rate - in Medium Formations Medium tooth projection and reduced cone offset provide long life and good penetration rates in medium formations with harder streak.
- Updrill Protection - Provides additional protection to the compensator and assists the drilling operation when backreaming is required.
- Shirttail Compacts - Tungsten carbide compacts are added to the shirttail to reduce leg wear in abrasive formations and deviated or horizontal wellbores.
- Size: 6 in. (152.4 mm)
- Bit Type: RC537
- IADC: 537
- Tooth Type: TCI
- Bearing / Seal Package: Journal / Shrouded O-ring
- Connection: 3-1/2 REG API
- Max. Weight on Bit: 15 - 37 klb (6 - 16 tn or kdaN)
- Rotational Speed: For Rotary and Motor Applications
- Make-up Torque: 7.0 - 9.0 kft-lb (9.5 - 12.2 kNm)