4.625 in. Vanguard Steeltooth Tricone Drillout Bit, IADC 137
6-8 weeks from Texas
- Buy 20 for $3,500.00 each and save 11%
Designed to do more than simply drill through composite bridge plugs (CBPs), the Baker Hughes Vanguard™ plug drillout roller cone bit consistently delivers a cleaner, more reliable drillout operation.
- Composite Bridge Plug Drillout Cutting Structure - Innovative steel tooth cutting structure with self-sharpening teeth and increased tooth count for improved drilling efficiency when drilling out composite bridge plugs in low WOB applications.
- High Aspect Ratio Elastomer Seal (HAR) - Longer bit life in rotary, motor and directional applications with the patented, reliable self-stabilized HAR sealing system.
- Precision Bearing With SCA2000 Synthetic Grease - Optimized tolerances and lower friction characteristics of the lubrication system reduce wear in the bearing, broaden Vanguard’s operating parameters, and provide extended bearing life.
- Updrill Protection - Provides additional protection to the compensator and assists the drilling operation when backreaming is required.
- Shirtail and Leg Hardfacing - STL™ hardfacing is the industry’s leading technology to strengthen legs and shirttails.
- Composite plug drillout applications
- Rotary and motor applications
- Size: 4.625 in. (117.5 mm)
- Bit Type: VG-3DO
- IADC: 137
- Tooth Type: Steeltooth
- Bearing / Seal Package: Journal / High Aspect Ratio
- Connection: 2-3/8 REG API
- Max. Weight on Bit (WOB): 10 - 20 klb (4 - 10 tn or kdaN)
- Rotational Speed: For Rotary and Motor Applications
- Make-up Torque (klb): 3.0 - 3.5 kft-lb (4.1 - 4.7 kNm)