16 in. Triton TCI Tricone Drill Bit, IADC 435
6 weeks from Texas
Hughes Christensen Triton™ tricone bits from Baker Hughes are a dependable solution designed for simple, highly drillable formations without adding extra cost. Computational fluid dynamics modeling improves cuttings removal and reduces bit balling tendencies to improve penetration rates. High-quality materials and manufacturing processes help ensure durability to maintain an accurate borehole diameter.
- Conventional drilling applications
- Drillout applications
- Junk drilling applications
- Standard Bearing Package - A very reliable bearing package that incorporates field proven technology and precision manufacturing tolerances for increased reliability.
- High Penetration Rate in Medium Formations - Medium tooth projection and reduced cone offset provide long life and good penetration rates in medium formations with harder streak.
- Center Jet - A fourth jet is positioned in the center of the bit and utilized to prevent bit balling and the associated reduction in penetration rate.
- Size: 16 in. (406.4 mm)
- Bit Type: RC435
- IADC: 435
- Tooth Type: TCI
- Bearing / Seal Package: Two Row Roller / Shrouded O-ring
- Connection: 7-5/8 REG API
- Max. Weight on Bit: 27 - 72 klb (12 - 32 tn or kdaN)
- Rotational Speed: For Rotary and Motor Applications
- Make-up Torque: 34.0 - 40.0 kft-lb (46.1 - 54.2 kNm)