16 in. Triton Steeltooth Tricone Drill Bit, IADC 115
6 weeks from Texas
Hughes Christensen Triton™ tricone bits from Baker Hughes are a dependable solution designed for simple, highly drillable formations without adding extra cost. Computational fluid dynamics modeling improves cuttings removal and reduces bit balling tendencies to improve penetration rates. High-quality materials and manufacturing processes help ensure durability to maintain an accurate borehole diameter.
- Conventional drilling applications
- Drillout applications
- Junk drilling applications
- Standard Bearing Package - A very reliable bearing package that incorporates field proven technology and precision manufacturing tolerances for increased reliability.
- Hardfacing - Durable hardfacing is applied to every tooth.
- Excellent Drilling Efficiency - The cutting structure features proven layouts with relieved cone steel and aggressive tooth pitches.
- Center Jet - A fourth jet is positioned in the center of the bit and utilized to prevent bit balling and the associated reduction in penetration rate.
- Size: 16 in. (406.4 mm)
- Bit Type: RC115
- IADC: 115
- Tooth Type: Steeltooth
- Bearing / Seal Package: Two Row Roller / Shrouded O-ring
- Connection: 7-5/8 REG API
- Max. Weight on Bit: 25 - 62 klb (11 - 27 tn or kdaN)
- Rotational Speed: For Rotary and Motor Applications
- Make-up Torque: 34.0 - 40.0 kft-lb (46.1 - 54.2 kNm)