Reconditioned Lufkin Beam Pump C114-143-64
- Unit: Lufkin C-114-143-64 (setup for multi-cylinder gas)
- Comes with a 1 year warranty.
- No Engine included.
- May include concrete pad.
- Installation quote upon request.
- Repaint quote upon request.
- Pictures available upon request.
- Unit sits in Kilgore, TX. Freight to customer location not included in price.
- Manufacture date: 1984
- Efficiencies built into the design to help you enhance production
- Extreme reliability to reduce unplanned down-time
- Available in a variety of models to fit your specific well requirements
- Backed by a global network of installation, service, and repair expertise to keep you running and to reduce non-productive time
- Improved safety.
Technology based on proven, tested design allows for safer service, component handling.
- Improved reliability.
The Lufkin know-how customers expect, integrated into design specifications and installation method for increased strength, fatigue connection robustness, and longevity.
- Improved quality.
Global supply chain of advanced-capability suppliers means better quality control, stringent design specifications, and quality surveillance.
- Improved serviceability.
Designed for easier installation and service. Increased component standardization. Minimized variation, maximized availability.
- Improved delivery speed.
Equipment manufactured and delivered to the well site faster than ever
Sign Up for Updates