TORPEDO™ Composite Frac Plugs
The TORPEDO™ extended range composite frac plug delivers a new level of efficiency and reliability in plug-and-perf operations through a streamlined design that is also more robust than previous generations.
The plug, which contains 25% less metallic and composite material and is 25% shorter in length compared with standard plug designs, can cut millout times by an average of 25% or more without sacrificing strength or reliability. The plug also incorporates ultra-durable slip rings and contains no ceramic or carbide buttons to reduce the risk of sticking, plug presets, and unplanned interventions.
- No cast iron, ceramic buttons or carbide buttons
- Uses Every Other Slip configuration on top slips to reduce overall metal content
- Uses the BHGE slotted hybrid slip insert which results in smaller and lighter weight slip debris during removal
- Features a large plug inside diameter
- Reduces plug volume and length by 25%
- Cuts milling time by 25% or more
- Delivers a 200% increase in slip breakup value
- Reduces preset risks
- Enables faster run-in rate
- Unconventional Wells
- Plug-and-perf completions
|Part Number||OD Size (in)||Weight (#/ft)||# of Slips||Temp (F)||Pressure (psi)|
|H400480007||5"||18 - 21.4||2||350||10,000|
|H400480001||5.5"||15.5 - 23||1||350||10,000|
|H400480003||5.5"||15.5 - 23||2||350||10,000|
|H400480002||5.5"||20 - 26||1||350||10,000|
|H400480004||5.5"||20 - 26||2||350||10,000|
Visit our BHGE.com product page to learn more about TORPEDO Composite Frac Plugs
Products are shipped from Houston, TX.
Pricing is good only for products purchased on ShopBakerHughes.com. Additional support, or field services are not included.
Web-form is not active.