Bridge Plug, N-1 Mechanical
The N-1™ bridge plug is a high performance drillable bridge plug suitable for almost any temporary or permanent plugging operation. The plug is constructed from select materials which provide a combination of strength and drillability. It can be converted to a K-1™ cement retainer by changing out the guide and replacing the bridging plug with the correct valve assembly.
- Easily convertible from wireline set to mechanical set by adding a shear screw and changing the upper slip
- Swab resistant element design allows faster run-in speed
- Constructed from readily drillable materials to minimize drillout time
Tool Size Guide
- 1AA - 4.5" 9.5-16.9 lb/ft
- 1BB - 5" 11.5-21.4 lb/ft and 5.5" 26.0-36.4 lb/ft
- 2AA - 5.5" 14-23 lb/ft
- 3AA - 6.63" 20.0-32.0 lb/ft and 7" 32.0-44.0 lb/ft
- 3BB - 7" 17-35 lb/ft
- To learn more about Baker Hughes bridge plugs or to request technical help visit our product page.
- Download the mechanical set bridge plug product brochure here.