Frac-Point™ Short Radius Openhole Packer, 4.5" LTC, 582-387. 6.25" openhole
The Frac-Point™ short radius openhole packer is used to isolate intervals of the lateral section. The packers are hydraulically set and are designed with metal backup rings as found on the Baker Hughes Premier™ production packers. These packers offer no mandrel movement during the setting sequence so spacing and number of sections are not an issue. The Frac-Point short radius openhole packers are also offered in HP/HT versions.
- Isolation along the length of the liner - Eliminates the need for cementing the liner in the lateral section
- Incorporation of Baker Hughes patented anti-extrusion backup ring element system for openhole service - Produces a zero-gap backup system
- Short compact design - Allows entry in wells with high angle build rates
- No need for mandrel movement during setting sequence - Enables stacked packer applications
- High torque and tensile internal thread connections - Allow for rotation in deviated wells
The Frac-point Short radius openhole packer is used to compartmentalize sections of the wellbore. A Frac-Point sleeve is typically placed between two packers. This area between the two short radius open hole packers comprises one stage of the Frac-Point system. As well, two short radius openhole packers may be placed in a wellbore with no sleeve between them in order to straddle a fracture or an otherwise undesirable section of wellbore.
- BAKER HUGHES FRAC POINT HYDRAULIC SET RETAINER PRODUCTION PACKER 582-387
- 6.25 IN OPENHOLE ID
- 5.82 IN MAX OD
- 3.835 IN ID
- 4.500 IN 8RD CASING LONG BOX UP x PIN DOWN
- F/6.25 OPEN HOLE
- 8,500 PSI RATING
- 150-350 DEG F WK TEMPERATURE
- 4,000 PSI MIN SET PRESSURE
- 2,500 PSI ACTUATE PRESSURE
To learn more about Baker Hughes Frac Packers or to request technical help about Frac Packers visit our Frac Packer product page.