Our flow control products and systems boost your bottom line by helping to ensure optimum production, minimized equipment repairs, reduced rig downtime, and extended well life. From the simplest single-zone completions to the most complex deepwater, multilateral and intelligent completions, an efficiently designed and implemented well completion system can optimize production, minimize equipment repairs, reduce rig downtime, and extend the life of the well.
Baker Hughes flow control systems can do all these things and more. The strategic location of flow control tools in the production string adds a high degree of versatility to the completion. Flow control system applications include stepped nipple, single-string selective-zone, gas lift, ESP, multizone waterflood injection, liner top, HP/HT stepped nipple, single-string selective gravel-pack, velocity string, and intelligent well completions.
Items 1-9 of 28
- Sliding Sleeve, CMD H81080$1,954.00
- Sliding Sleeve, CD-6000 H81000$2,171.00
- BX Seating Nipple, Cr H80199BXCR$715.00
- BXN Seating Nipple, 9CR-1 MO H80199BXNCRMO$700.00
- R Seating Nipple, L80 construction, 8 RD Thread H80155_F8RD$370.00
- 3-1/2" R Seating Nipple, L80, 8 RD Thread, 2.75" Profile H80155R275STD$2,100.00
- F Seating Nipple, L80 construction, 8 RD Thread H80150F8RD$1,490.00
- BXN Seating Nipple, L80 construction H80199BXN8RD$765.00
- BX Seating Nipple, L80 H80199BX8RD$640.00