2-3/8" BR Seating Nipple, 41XX OR P110 Steel, EU 8RD, 1.875" Profile
Manufacturing Lead Time:
The Bakerline™ series Model BR™ nonported seating nipple is a no-go, downhole tubing nipple used to locate, seal, and retain BR locks. It provides for the location of various wireline flow control devices in the production string. The location and number of seating nipples should be carefully considered in the completion planning stages to allow maximum versatility in the positioning of flow control accessories. BR locks are used in heavy weight tubing and have have three profiles on the locking keys.
- Integral locking groove prevents flow control devices from passing through the nipple
- Contoured and polished seal bore passes Chevron packing without damage
- Locate wireline flow control devices in the production string
- Land blanking plugs to shut in well or to test the production tubing
- Land velocity-type safety valves
- Land equalizing check valves
- Land circulating blanking plugs
- Land chokes to reduce surface flowing pressures or have pressure drops downhole to prevent surface freezing in gas production
- Land instrument hangers with geophysical devices such as pressure and temperature recorders
- Prevent loss of wireline workstring in some scenarios
Download the seating nipple product brochure here.