Completion & Workover
DIY Completions using premium Baker Hughes completion toolsAdd Baker Hughes completions and workover tools to your next job - buy direct
From high-rate, big-bore completions in Indonesia to multizone, openhole horizontals in Texas shale gas multilaterals—and every other global oilfield application—our completion and workover tools maximize production and ROI with reduced life-cycle cost.
Our well completion tools are comprised of reliable sealing and anchoring technology and a no-nonsense approach to risk avoidance.
The scope and depth of our reliable completion tools allows you to create the ideal conduit from formation to surface, regardless of your well type or operating environment. Specifically for cased-hole applications, we offer superior completion designs. Across cased and openhole completions, we consistently deliver state-of-the art products and services to provide optimized solutions to fit specific problems, providing the greatest return on your field development investment.
Items 1-9 of 247
- Size 10 E-4 WLPSA (Wireline Pressure Setting Assembly) Setting Tool H4370210E4RT$6,002.50 As low as $5,573.75
- 455 Hi-Value QUIK Drill Composite Frac Plug (Ball Type with New Hybrid Slip) H400410002-S$1,250.00
- 438 Gen 3.0 QUIK Drill™ Composite Frac Plug (Ball Type with New Hybrid Slip) 10497248Special Price $1,180.00 Regular Price $1,640.00
- HS Hydraulic Set Single String Retrievable Packer, 608-292, 7 inch 23-26 lb/ft Casing H784606501$15,000.00
- Tubing Anchor Catcher, B-3, 45A H698044565STD$2,300.00