Cable, Artificial Lift ESP, AWG 4, Flat, 7,600' on 78" Reel
Baker Hughes designs and manufactures a complete line of electrical submersible pumping (ESP) system cables specifically for the oil and gas industry. Baker Hughes power cables are designed to help operators maximize production in a wide range of challenging downhole conditions. The chemical properties of cable materials make them susceptible to decompression. An impermeable layer of lead is used over each conductor to prevent any gasses from getting into contact with the insulation.
The Baker Hughes high temperature (CEL) flat cable is applicable in a wide range of temperatures from -40ºF (-40ºC) to 500ºF (260ºC). CEL cable is the best choice for extreme downhole conditions, featuring a special oil-resistant EPDM rubber insulation for high dielectric strength and excellent decompression resistance.
All orders include the cost of the reel unless you are returning a reel. Terms and conditions apply.
- ESP Applications
- Surface Cable
- Baker Hughes is the only ESP company that integrates cable design manufacturing at its Product Center
- High quality components
- Superior cable reliability & performance
- Xtreme Performance cable designed to support extended run life for ESP systems in high temperature environments
Size: 4 AWG
Armor: Galvanized Steel
Temperature Rating: 500°F
Nominal Weight per Foot: 1.71 lb
Dimensions (Thickness x Width): 0.572" x 1.467"
- Products and pricing presented here are available only for purchase in the United States of America.
- This product will be delivered only to the Baker Hughes location selected on the product page for pickup. Buyer will be contacted once the product is available for pick-up.
- If the buyer selects not to purchase reel with the cable, the buyer must bring an empty reel in good condition of the same dimension as identified in the product title to the pick-up location. A good condition is defined as a reel that is not broken, not rusted, clean and in a usable condition. Baker Hughes personnel will have full discretion on assessing the condition of the reel and accepting it or not. The order will not be cancelled and no refund will be available if buyer cannot provide an acceptable reel, as deemed by Baker Hughes personnel at the pickup location.
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) equipment requires trained personnel for installation. Buyer understands that Baker Hughes will not be held responsible for any outcome that may result from Buyer’s failure to utilize such personnel.
- Prices for the products purchased from this website do not include any installation, technical support or field services. Please contact us for quote if Baker Hughes can provide assistance with installation, technical support of field services.