Variable Speed Drive (VSD), 519KVA 12 Pulse
Available for pickup in 9 weeks.
The Baker Hughes designed and manufactured Electrospeed Advantage™ drive is classified as a variable voltage inverter (VVI). To comply with the harmonic requirements, the VFD is configured with 6-pulse silicon controlled rectifier (SCR) to convert AC power into variable voltage DC power. A series of inductors and capacitors across the DC bus are used to filter the AC ripple. The inverter uses six power IGBT transistors to synthesize a 3-phase quasi-sinusoidal output voltage using Baker Hughes' Select Wave inverter algorithm. This modern AC variable voltage inverter is designed to meet all the requirements of installations requiring a variable frequency source. It operates directly from 380 to 480VAC 3-phase 50/60 Hertz power.
- Leading hardware technology: ESP specific setup, Industry's best user interface, Class leading ESP motor control
- Safety upgrades: Improved shielding, Enhanced external connectivity, No live voltages in main enclosure when disconnected
- Enhanced productivity and uptime: All new software platform, Continuous data logging
- Electrical submersible pumping (ESP) systems, Progressing cavity pumping (PCP) systems, and surface pumping systems
- Geothermal, SAGD, other elevated temperature applications
- Arctic, tropical, and desert conditions
- Shale plays with challenging production profiles
- Type: Electrospeed Variable Speed Drive 519kVA
- Model: ESPD 4500 Model Advantage 12 Pulse
- Output Power: 519 KVA
- Type of Cabinet: Carbon Steel White, NEMA 4 (Outdoor)
- Operating Temperature: 40°F to 131°F(-40°C to 55°C)
- Input: 12 Pulse
- Output: 6 Step
- Options: 2 I/O modules, 115 V Aux power, Green (Run) and Red/Amber (SDN) Lights, Artic Heater
- Electrospeed Advantage Variable Speed Drive Installation and Operations Manual
- Electrospeed Advantage VSD brochure
- To learn more or to request technical help visit our Artificial Lift product page.
This product is only available for pickup in approximately 9 weeks. We will contact you within 24 business hours after placing your order with additional details.
- Products and pricing presented here are available only for purchase in the United States of America.
- If the buyer selects not to purchase reel with the cable, the buyer must bring an empty reel in good condition of the same dimension as identified in the product title to the pick-up location. A good condition is defined as a reel that is not broken, not rusted, clean and in a usable condition. Baker Hughes personnel will have full discretion on assessing the condition of the reel and accepting it or not. The order will not be cancelled and no refund will be available if buyer cannot provide an acceptable reel, as deemed by Baker Hughes personnel at the pickup location.
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) equipment requires trained personnel for installation. Buyer understands that Baker Hughes will not be held responsible for any outcome that may result from Buyer’s failure to utilize such personnel.
- Prices for the products purchased from this website do not include any installation, technical support or field services. Please contact us for quote if Baker Hughes can provide assistance with installation, technical support of field services.