HPump HC12500 45stg, 700HP
This product is only available for pickup. We will contact you within 24 business hours after placing your order with additional details.
The CENetic HPump™ surface pumping system, originated and designed by Baker Hughes, has provided a reliable, efficient alternative to positive displacement, split case, and other surface pumping options for more than 25 years.
- Water disposal and injection
- Jet pump power fluid
- Booster pump
- Fluid transfer and pipeline
Features and Benefits
- Reliable, low-maintenance components – Lowers operating expenses
- Flexible design with system capabilities from 250 to 160,000 BFPD – Tolerates broad temperature range in variety of applications
- Robust, low-vibration design – Extends life of system components
- Extensive R&D testing – Provides reliable, trouble-free, and performance-driven equipment n Cartridge seal design – Adapts to changing fluid conditions – Reduces field replacement time by at least 50%
- Stage coating options – Prevent buildup of asphaltenes and scale – Minimizes abrasive wear n Abrasion-resistant technology – Improves run life – Extends operating range
Pump: 7,000 BPD @ 2,050 PSI delta to 16,300 BPD @ 1,350 PSI delta @ 60Hz
Motor: 700HP TECO, TEFC, 3/60/460
Skid: 35” Long by 44” Wide
intake: 6” 150# Raise Face Flange. 316SS
Discharge: 6” 1500# Raise Face Flange. 316SS Body with CS Flange
Accesories: Intake and discharge Murphy pressure switch gauges
Site: Area classified as non-hazardous, ≤ 3000 ft. (1,005 meters) above sea level. Maximum ambient temperature 104°F (40°C).
Fluid: water, specific gravity 1.0 – 1.05, Viscosity 1.612 Cp, Max inlet pressure 150 psig (1,034 kPa)
For any applications outside these parameters, please consult your Baker Hughes Representative regarding possible configuration changes or alternative applications.
- To learn more about Baker Hughes cable or to request technical help, visit our Artificial Lift product page.