CRONOX 281 ES Hydrochloric Acid Corrosion Inhibitor - Drum (55 Gallon)
CRONOXTM 281 electrical stability (ES) hydrochloric acid corrosion inhibitor is a North Sea community registered, highly dispersible, organic-based hydrochloric acid corrosion inhibitor. CRONOX 281 ES hydrochloric acid corrosion inhibitor is registered (Norway) and gold banded (CEFAS) product.
CRONOX 281 ES hydrochloric acid corrosion inhibitor is designed for use in hydrochloric acid-based stimulation fluids up to 28% HCl. This inhibitor is especially useful for applications in areas where environmential compatibility concerns are significant.CRONOX 281 ES hydrochloric acid inhibits 15% HCl up to 325°F and in 28% HCl upto 275°F without addition intensifiers.
- Registered in Norway and goldbanded by CEFAS
- Thoroughly tested providing best assessment of low impact on environment
- Readily dispersible
- May be added to any concentration of HCl or to make-up water
- High temperature performance
- Ensure best possible protection for downhole metal goods
- Compatible with inhibitor intensifiers
- Achieve longer contact time on higher application temperatures
Hydrochloric acid-based stimulation
- Prices for the products purchased from this website do not include any technical support or field services
- Products will only be delivered at buyer's cost to the shipping address - excluding wellsite (work location) - provided by buyer during checkout
- Customer is responsible for offloading drums onsite