455 Hi-Value QUIK Drill Composite Frac Plug (Ball Type with New Hybrid Slip)
The Hi-Value QUIK Drill Ball Type Composite Frac Plug is a millable/drillable well isolation device with hydraulic deployment capabilities. The plug can be deployed through the vertical section of the well on wireline and then hydraulically pumped through the remaining horizontal section to the desired setting depth and then set with the E-4™ Wireline Pressure Setting Assembly (Size 20 Part No. H4370220E4RT).
- Hybrid slip material results in smaller and lighter weight slip debris during removal
- Engineered for use in horizontal or vertical applications
- Designed for hydraulic pump down deployment on wireline
- Plug moves at higher speeds with lower pump rates during deployment
- Smaller quantities of fluid required to pump the plug to depth
- Ability to deploy longer strings of perforating guns in a single run
- Shorter deployment times,Ball Drop feature allows for flow back before isolation
- Ball Drop feature allows for additional tools to be pumped before isolation
- Composite material properties maximize cutting removal efficiency
- Ball made from easily millable composite material.No brass rings or tungsten carbide buttons left in the hole that could inhibit drill-out
- Multiple plugs can be run to isolate multiple zones
- Dual clutching mechanism keeps multiple plugs from rotating during drillout
- Large slip contact area effectively bites into casing and secures the plug in place
- Casing OD: 5.5 in.
- Casing Weight: 15.5 - 20 lb/ft
- Pressure Rating: 8,000 psi Above
- Temperature Rating: 70 - 275°F
- Max Tool OD: 4.560 in
This frac plug utilizes the new technology hybrid slip material. The hybrid slip is manufactured from a lower density material which significantly improves the removal performance of the plug without sacrificing mechanical integrity. The composite plug can be removed in one trip with coiled tubing deployed downhole motors and milling tools or with a power swivel and workover bit on threaded tubing.